Thursday, September 24, 2009

The biggest Collar of Shame ever



Poor little Loki. This is his 3rd collar... the first one was too short, the 2nd one was too flexible so he managed to get around it anyway. So, now he's wearing the biggest Elizabethian collar I've personally ever seen. Poor little thing has such a hard time getting around, but it's much better than allowing him to get at his injury.

He seems to be recovering well and has more energy than he did, so that's a good sign.

Today I'm planning on getting the garden finished, and then working on getting new, chicken-sized entry doors added to the coop. If I'm lucky, I'll get new chicken-wire doors added to the compost bays, too (the chickens have been getting in there and spreading my compost all over the yard).

On top of all that, I really hope I have time to work in the studio today. I finally got things up-and-running last week and I'm anxious to spend time painting again.

Playing catch-up seems to be a way of life around here these days.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is one big cone! Poor Loki. Glad he seems to be feeling better, though.

    Alyssa AKA Thracian

    ReplyDelete