Sunday, August 23, 2009

A box of live embryos



I don't know too many people who have had a box like this show up on their doorstep.

The mail lady was ecstatic when she delivered this box. She honked the car horn the whole way up the long driveway, and when I came out of the house to see who it was, I spotted her sitting in her personal vehicle, holding up this box and pointing to it excitedly, grinning from ear to ear. She explained that the instructions for delivery were very clear - no heat and no refrigeration - and she wanted to make sure she delivered it personally.

I was floored. I love where I live. Where else do you get service like that?

Speaking of hatching eggs, though, the Ameracauna mix babies won't be arriving this fall. There was a miscommunication on the part of the seller, and the order had to be canceled. Perhaps next spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment