Sunday, June 20, 2010

Blog writeup

As I mentioned in a previous post, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Linda Newman of the Hedlund Husky Preservation Project over the previous weekend. Linda posted a small writeup about our kennel on her blog. If you check it out, be sure to check out the rest of her blog - there are wonderful photos and information about her historic lines of freighting dog.

I feel so flattered! I'm thrilled that Linda enjoyed the visit to our little homestead as much as I enjoyed hosting her.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...that was so much fun to read! And Linda is 30 miles west of me!!! I'm so excited. I emailed her tonight to see if we can meet. Maybe I can do some dryland training with her this fall. There is something so incredibly peaceful about your kennel and homestead. I just love to see pictures and read about it.

    ReplyDelete