Monday, May 24, 2010

Wolf Park

I've just returned from an incredible week-long seminar at Wolf Park. My brain is hyper-saturated and I have a notebook filled to the brim with notes and sketches. I have absolutely no words to describe the experience of the whole event - from the incredible seminar topics, all the new information I somehow managed to cram into my mind, and of course, the time spent with the wolves. Truly a life-changing week!

I'm struggling to put it into words, so I'll just share photographs. The shots that include myself were taken by none other than the legendary wolf photographer, Monty Sloan.


Getting wolf kisses from Wotan, my favorite wolf!







More time with beautiful Wotan.





Meeting the adorable new wolf puppies! This was such an amazing experience.





Reudi really enjoyed this backscratch! What a ham!







Randoms of Wotan, taken by myself throughout the week.



Renki and Ayla begging for treats.



Eclipse, the beautiful, shy white wolf.



Pat Goodman working on clicker-training the resident coyotes - this was absolutely fascinating.



My memories from Wolf Park will last me a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment